Dreamweaver has that functionality as long as all of your web developers
use dreamweaver.  I don't personally use those features as we have a mix
of development tools, but dreamweaver is probably the web management
tool of choice.  Too bad the price got jacked up when Adobe bought
Macromedia.

Randy S.