The HSC site uses a (modified) UF template. Every UF template I've seen starts off being pretty darn SEOed.

Even still, the link that Craig provided returned links to the HSC Library Site, not the HSC homepage. I would suspect this is because the library site gets tons of traffic of HSC students researching for papers, etc. I would also assume that such students would bookmark the Library page, thus making the HSC Library homepage one of the top entry points under health.ufl.edu. (You might want to put a little more effort into a post, Craig, before accusing someone of a cop out; your reply was a cop out in and of itself).

A link to health.ufl.edu from the ufl.edu homepage would definitely increase ranking for health.ufl.edu.

Handsom site, btw, Evan. Check the RGB values for the UF Logo (http://training.health.ufl.edu/images/UF-Health-Science-Center.gif). They don't match up with the official hues for UF websites (http://identity.ufl.edu/web/).

*
.: Tim Gossett
.: Webdev
.: //UF/PHHP/Occupational Therapy/

>>> [log in to unmask] 1:48 PM 9/28/200628/2006 >>>
Hi All,

I guess I'll throw my hat in the ring here and say that, based on Jim's
logic, it seems like IFAS should be listed prominently on the front page
as well.

Thanks
Scott