I would concur with James -
a listing on http://www.ufl.edu/colleges/
would be a reasonable approach if that could be done.

Dwight Bennett
Webmaster
University of Florida
Health Science Center Libraries
http://www.library.health.ufl.edu/

>>> [log in to unmask] 09/28/06 3:08 PM >>>
As a compromise I suggest it would be very easy to include the
organizational hierarchy on the below linked page, denoting which
colleges are associated within each major organizational unit and link
to that major unit if there is a web presence, no?

http://www.ufl.edu/colleges/

Thank you,
Jim

Jim Horne