From: UF Web types [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Randy Switt
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 8:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Web Content Management

Dreamweaver has that functionality as long as all of your web developers

use dreamweaver.  I don't personally use those features as we have a mix

of development tools, but dreamweaver is probably the web management
tool of choice.  Too bad the price got jacked up when Adobe bought
Macromedia.

Randy S.