OK, I'll bite.

If people can't find your web site, the question should be "what have I
done to make my site less visible?"

"People can't find my site because my parent organization doesn't
feature a prominent link to my page" is a cop out.

Search "Health Science Center" on the UF Google, here
http://search.ufl.edu/web?query=health+science+center

Why isn't the Health Science Center home page number one? I'd guess
(because I haven't looked) that the page is not very well optimized for
search engine scanning. (I looked, maybe the new site design will help.)

Back to work now.

Craig Lee, Web Administrator
College of Journalism and Communications
University of Florida
www.jou.ufl.edu | [log in to unmask]

Winner of the "Big" Google "'Journalism College' I'm feeling lucky
award" ;)
http://www.google.com/search?q=journalism+college