From: UF Web types [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Leslie Weinberg
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 11:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Web Content Management

i've been wondering this too.

contribute doesn't work well with includes? what happens when you use it

with them?

we need something affordable or even free, preferably a web based app
that
has the ease of Word... i'm not even sure if that really exists. i've
done
some research, but it's not easy to find good information.

is there any plan to ever have a university wide or supported cms?