From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of RECMGMT-L automatic digest system
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 11:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RECMGMT-L Digest - 30 Aug 2006 to 31 Aug 2006 (#2006-240)

Topics of the day:

  1. Job Posting - Records Management Systems Administrator
  2. functional classification outline
  3. Email Retention (3)
  4. OT: DataCap and CMS 1500
  5. Doc Control and Records Management
  6. Ohio Delays Destroying 2004 Ballots
  7. ARMA International website

Date:    Thu, 31 Aug 2006 09:22:27 -0400
From:    "Wolfe, Rebecca" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Job Posting - Records Management Systems Administrator

If you or someone you know is interested please apply online at=20 www.kingpharm.com

Position Title: Records Management Systems Administrator

Working Location: TN, Bristol - Corporate Office

Employment Status: Full-Time

Job Description=20

This position supervises and coordinates the activities for development and implementation of the electronic records management portion of the company-wide record management program, and acts as a liaison between Compliance and Enterprise Technology.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities:

Understands the essence of electronic records retention

Applies the records retention period to electronic records

Establishes policies and procedures to identify and protect business-critical records=20

Captures records from an assortment of electronic, e-mail, and scanned image sources=20

Retrieves and disseminates recorded information=20

Stores electronic inactive records that need to be retained for legal, fiscal, regulatory, or administrative reasons=20

Implements the timely, secure destruction of electronic corporate records when their prescribed retention periods elapse

Assists with implementation of Corporate wide Records Management Project

Applies records management principles to content in any electronic format and e-mail - bringing it under corporate control in support of regulatory compliance (e.g., SEC 17a, HIPAA, Data Protection Act, Sarbanes-Oxley Act)=20

Determines electronic repository needs and integration with existing systems=20

Analyzes electronic records and extract actionable metadata when needed=20=

Chooses which medium can best meet the requirements during all phases of a record's life cycle

Determines where redundant data exists on multiple media

Determines how and when data migration and deletion of electronic records will occur

Assists in the creation of file plans

Assists with the mapping of file plans with the retention schedules

Implements records management software and email management software

Orients and trains users with the records management software

Knowledge Necessary to Perform the Job:

Knowledge of the organization's computer applications and the content of the information contained.=20

Knowledge of electronic records management systems and procedures.=20

Knowledge of capital improvement plans and purchase requisitions.=20

Essential Skills:

This position requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems or directly related discipline and six to eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.

Benefits include:

=20
=09
=09
*	Health and Vision Care Insurance=20
*	Dental Insurance=20
*	Short-term/Long-term Disability Insurance=20
*	Life Insurance=20
*	Voluntary Optional Dependent Life Insurance=20
*	401(K) Retirement Plan=20

	*	Personal Leave=20
*	Sick Leave=20
*	Adoption Benefit=20
*	Educational Reimbursement=20
*	Gym Reimbursement Program=20
*	Paid Holidays and Vacation=20

This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intend= ed solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addres= sed. This communication may contain material protected by the attorney-cl= ient privilege. If you are not the intended recipient or the person respo= nsible for delivering the E-mail to the intended recipient, be advised th= at you have received this communication in error and that any use, dissem= ination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this communication is strict= ly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please n= otify the sender immediately.