Since last January I have been walking the boardwalk at Corkscrew 2 or 3 times a week, twice around the circuit. I did not go during the rainy season in June, July, August, but I have started back now that it is raining less in the afternoon. I do get to see a lot of birds. The main purpose is supposed to be exercise, but I wear my binocs every time, just in case. Once a week or twice a month I will post what birds I am seeing there. The water level is very high right now and the tourists are upset that there are few gator sightings. Today I passed only 6 other people on the boardwalk. Very quiet. But it was nice to hear only birds.

parking lot: Blue Jay, N. Mockingbird

White Ibis-flyover
Great Egret
Little Blue Heron