I found a female/imm type Black-throated Gray Warbler in Key Largo this
morning (20 Sep). It is in the parking lot of Papa John's Pizza. This is at
approximately mm 98 in the median of US 1. There is a large fruiting Ficus
tree and it was hanging out in that tree as well as in the Gumbo Limbos
elsewhere in the lot. I also saw two Cape May Warblers there in the few
minutes that I was looking.

Better Pizza, Better Birding...

Brennan Mulrooney
Key Largo

A documentation quality photo of the bird is on my Flickr page:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/langooney/