Hey Everybirdy,

  Wasn't awfully exciting but some noteables.  On  Peacock's Pocket, while
rather sparse in overall numbers of waders and only ONE  pair of Mottled Ducks!!
 Did come across 3 Yellow Warblers and 1 Savannah  Sparrow.  I thought I had
2 on my previous trip though the Pocket last week  but was not certain at the
time.
  Parrish Park noteables :  All the shorebirds  are filtered into the south
east corner of the causeway.  Some 20+  Semipalmated 'pipers, 30+ Least
'pipers, 3 Pectoral Sandpipers and 2  short-billed Dowitchers.

  Local folks, when you get your chance to traverse  Peacock's Pocket at
least once, you'll see why I will only return out there if  the Snow Goose comes
back!! (or something better)  It's a bear of a trip  for those who drive
compact cars.  Just thought I'd warn you!  ;-)

See you out there!

Thomas J. Dunkerton
Titusville,  Florida
_www.pbase.com/boidpikchas_ (http://www.pbase.com/boidpikchas)