  Hi all,

 David Simpson, Erik Haney, Wes Biggs, and I arrived at the Robertson Center at 7:30 AM on Sunday. At 7:35, Erik found the bird sitting in a tree directly behind the Robertson Center. It then ran around in the mowed field on the left side toward the back. We left it there and went to the Lucky Hammock "annex" where we spent the morning hoping the reported Alder Flycatcher would call. We birded around and had a good time chatting with Sandy Komito (the big year guy) who showed up after seeing the Wheatear, wondering what the main attraction was. Erik & I split for home around 11:00 am, with Wes going back out this afternoon. As of 5:00 Sunday, no report from Wes of an Alder. Lots of migrants at the annex, including a lingering Gray Kingbird, a nice male Northern Oriole, & numerous warblers.

 Dave
    David Goodwin
 Brandon, FL
 "Quick Hoatzin, the game's afoot!"