The Canada Warbler was seen briefly in the same location at Sugden
Park in Naples that Alan Murray reported having seen it this morning.
Alan and I saw it (Alan had a better view) at about 5:45-6:00PM this
afternoon. The bird is fairly secretive and stays in the thickest
vegetation to the right of the first park bench. Alan says that the
bird will come out into view for periods but that was not the case
when we were there this afternoon. The bird may hang around so I'll
try again for a better view tomorrow morning.

Good birding!

Vince Lucas
Naples, FL