Hey Everybirdy,

  Missed the Lark Sparrow that Ken Laborde found yesterday  afternoon.  Was
fortunate to relocate the bird today along the south berm  of cell 3.
  It was loosely associating with a mixed flock of BT  Grackles and BH
Cowbirds.  Was frequently feeding in the middle of the dike  road and would flush
with the flock and perch on the perimeter  fence.
  I've got a feeling there could possibly be two.  As  one flushed and flew
along the perimeter along the south edge of cell one, I  doubled back to cell
three and there was one in the road.  Could have swung  around and came back
but I was pretty sure I saw the first continue on out into  the pasture.
  Good luck.  Thanks Ken for a nice life  bird!

  Will post a couple of identifiable pics after I send  this post, can be
found at:
_www.pbase.com/boidpikchas/lasp_ (http://www.pbase.com/boidpikchas/lasp)

See you out there!

Thomas J. Dunkerton