Florida birders
it didn't take long for y'all to kick up a review-list species after my
posting.  Great bird!  Hope to see those FOSRC forms coming in.

Since that prodding worked so well, I also must mention again that any
species not on the official list (Western Reef Heron? Little Stint?
Loggerhead Kingbird?---you get the picture) should also be reported to
these servers and documentation sent to the Florida Ornithological
Society's Records Committee (forms and instructions at
<<http://www.fosbirds.org/RecordCommittee/FOSRC.php>>).

Thanks
Andy Kratter