My own contribution to the growing collection of photos of this bird
can be found at

www.pbase.com/Bob_Richter

Brennan and MR Manfredi's shots are ok too (if you like that high
quality sort of thing) :) See the TAS website birdboard.

I also had 13 warbler species (10 at Mahogany Hammock) the most
notable of which was a nice Blue-winged in the Royal Palm parking lot.
Two Phoebes were FOS. The Annex had at least 3 and possibly 4 Alder
Flycatchers.

Bob Richter
Baker County