During the NAMC for Huguenot Park (Duval County)
today, we had about 150 Red Knot. Among them, we were
able to identify 4 with leg bands, as follows:

1) Green flag right leg: VHY; Blue band on left leg
2) Green band on both legs; unable to see letters
3) Green flag right leg: VYM; Blue band on left leg
4) Green flag left leg: XKX; Green band also on right
leg

I'm very interested if someone out there can tell us
the age and history of these birds; where they're from
and where they've previously been spotted.

Regards,
Kevin & Marie Dailey
Little Marsh Island
Jax, FL