The Masked Booby was still on Disappearing Island this morning at 7:45 a.m (9/21). I have not seen the Brown Booby again since last Friday. However, I did get a report that someone saw it fly towards the Inlet from New Smyrna Beach on Sunday. It may still be around.

There are also 5+ Lesser Black-backed Gulls and 4 Great Black-backed Gulls at the Inlet, and the Herring Gulls are also increasing. 5 Caspian Terns were mixed in with all of the Royal, Sandwich and Forster's Terns.

Michael

Marine Science Center
Ponce Inlet