Gail Menk and I hit St.George Island State Park this morning with a stopover at Bald Point State Park on the way back to Tallahassee.  Our objective was to catch some of the warbler species described by Jim Cavenaugh and others earlier in the week.  Nada!  The only things flying smaller than a crow at the Youth Camp area were the mosquitoes, and they were plentiful.  We did see an Eagle, Great Horned Owl, and Red Shouldered Hawk, but that was about it!  On the gulf beach side were a good numbers of Sanderlings, Willets, Ruddy Turnstones.  Larids were mostly Sandwich Terns plus Royals, Forsters, and at least two Commons (dark carpal bars and full black cap).  At Bald Point our best bird was a Merlin.  We had our one warbler of the day, an American Redstart.  The same shorebirds and Larids as above sans Common Tern.  I counted over 50 Ruddy Turnstones and 45 Sanderlings at the tip of Bald Point.  Adding 25 or so Willets and it made a pretty good avian mass.