Spent about an hour at the Tram Road Sprayfield ponds(Tallahassee) around noon yesterday.  Best bird was a Black Tern working the ponds.  According to Gail Menk, it was there earlier that morning.  I also counted 10 Least Sandpipers, 16 Western Sandpipers, and 15 Semipalmated Sandpipers.  Those counts are probably low.  A good number of Lesser (mostly) and Greater Yellowlegs and a couple of Stilt Sandpipers.  My first Northern Harrier of the season was flying over the fields.

Marvin Collins
Tallahassee