There is a shrub/small tree that is growing in the woods behind my house.  It has been there for many years, and now I have a name for it:  lonicera gynochlamydea.  (No, it is not a honeysuckle.)  Anyway, at this time of year is gets these wonderful small red berries, which are always a favorite for Red-eyed Vireos, thrushes, and others.  This is the only place I have ever seen this plant.  It is nowhere to be found in all the woods around my 'hood.

Can anyone tell me more about it, where some may be purchased, etc.?

Thanks,
Julie Cocke
Jacksonville