Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
225.578.6749 phone
225.578.2696 fax
www.cas.lsu.edu
http://appl003.lsu.edu/slas/cas.nsf/$Content/Saundra

             "Maher, Pat"
             Sent by: Open
             Forum for                 [log in to unmask]
             Learning                                                   cc
             Assistance
             Professionals
             UFL.EDU>

                                                                   Subject
             10/13/2006 09:08          Re: Looking for a list of study
             AM                        activities

             Please respond to
              Open Forum for
                 Learning
                Assistance
               Professionals
                 UFL.EDU>

When I first took over as director of our Learning Assistance Center I
began with a web search using  "college study skills" as the search
terms - there are many good resources on the web - many of which are
provided by college learning centers. Some are nicely interactive and I
include them on our course websites in our Learning Strategies courses.

Pat

Patricia Maher, Ph. D.
Director, The L.E.A.R.N Program
University of South Florida