Jennifer,

We have a "project" where we contact all students who have come in for
tutoring, regardless of the course they are seeking help with, and invite
them to read with someone to talk about and prepare for any upcoming
papers. This generally brings in a good number of students.

Roberta Schotka
NADE'08 conference co-chair
Head, Peer Tutoring
Northeastern University Libraries, 242 SL
(617) 373-2150 voice
(617) 373-2529 fax