I am a graduate student conducting research on best assessment practices
in Developmental Mathematics programs. If anyone would like to share with
me the basic design of the assessment process of their program and any
resources they use, I would like to include these practices in my study.
Information I am interested in is as follows:

1) Number of developmental courses offered
2) Who teaches developmental courses (i.e. grad students, adjunct, etc.)
3) Are assessments standardized or are they independent of instructor.
4) Are any software products utilized, such as homework/test generators.

Anyone willing to offer information in these regards, please respond
accordingly, or contact me via email for further inquiry.

Sincerely,

Bryan R. Cockerham
Graduate Student
Texas State University-San Marcos