I am in the process of setting up a new tutoring center staffed by
faculty.  I have trained peer and professional tutors in my prior position,
but I am looking for help with regards to training faculty to be tutors.
I would really appreciate any suggestions or experiences any of you may
have in doing that,and also if you would please share any resources that
worked for you. I am working for a new 4 year state college and my VP tells
me to be as creative as I can be. Thank you for any help you can give me.
Mary Greiss-Shipley, Ed.D.
Director of Student Success Programs
Georgia Gwinnett College
Lawrenceville, Ga 30043