site, www.eSpindle.org, an innovative project created by a parent-
initiated non-profit.

We offer both free resources (root word directory, fun facts relating to
the English language, study tips, word list swap) and a 10-day free trial
to our customized word tutoring program.

If your students benefit from the word tutoring (which can be set to focus
on active vocabulary acquisition or spelling only) they can get unlimited
tutoring for an annual membership.

Being a non-profit organization, we match every paid membership with a
subscription for a disadvantaged student.

Words can be added for priority study and the program offers extensive
resources - audio, online links, sample sentences etc.

For schools, we offer a 30-day trial for one classroom of up to 40
students.
Please call me if you have further questions,
Rosevita Warda
www.eSpindle.org
707.508.9144