From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 10:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Centralized vs. Decentralized tutoring programs

Hi all,

I am trying to get some information and numbers for large research
universities to determine whether the preferred model of tutoring is
centralized with one department responsible for managing peer tutoring or
decentralized with various academic departments managing their own
tutoring.

Thanks in advance,
Roberta Schotka
NADE'08 conference co-chair
Head, Peer Tutoring
Northeastern University Libraries, 242 SL
(617) 373-2150 voice
(617) 373-2529 fax

browser to