I am also looking at this and hoped I could add to the discussion.

Do your tutoring programs offer free tutoring services to your students?
Is the free service available to only those in specific groups (i.e.
Disability Services, Trio programs, athletes, etc.)?
Does your tutoring program offer individual tutoring or group
tutoring for chosen disciplines?
Does the center serve as a training center for tutors who work
privately with students?
Are your tutors professional or peer tutors?

Tiffany Hedges
Tutoring Coordinator
Math Center Coordinator
Ohio University