We have a little bit of both here as well. The math and chemistry departments have labs in which they provide tutoring. The English department has a Writing Center. We also have a peer tutorial program through which we offer tutoring in over 60 courses. We provide appointment-based, drop-in, and online tutoring. The central location for the peer tutorial program is the Academic Center, but we also offer some tutoring in the residence halls and the student learning center to provide students with a variety of convenient tutoring options. All tutoring services on campus are free to students.
Tina Venus
Academic Coordinator for Housing
Division of Academic Enhancement
Brumby Hall