Stephen--We threw a wide net when we initiated our committee, because we
were negotiating our comprehensive developmental program at the time.
Here's the composition of our committee:

Director of Dev Ed Program
Director of Admissions
Representative from English Dept
Representative from Teacher Education (Reading Expert)
Representative from Math
One Developmental Reading/Writing Instructor
One Developmental Math Instructor
Coordinator of Academic Advising
Coordinator of Learning Communities.

Wallace, Stephen wrote:
> If your campus has a developmental education council (committee), how is
> it composed?  I don't need names, but areas of representation.
>

> Stephen O. Wallace, Ph.D.
>
> Coordinator Developmental Education and Advising Development
>
> Shippensburg University
>
> 114 Horton Hall
>
> (717) 477-1395

Debbie Cunningham