Our college is a five-campus community college district with an urban
campus, suburban campuses, and a technical campus in an industrial area
in Kansas City.  We have a multi-campus task force that was convened
over two years to meet a charge from the vice-chancellor.  I have
attached a page with the task force members and the charge the group
addressed.

Our developmental-level classes are part of our academic divisions;
therefore the grading standards, exit criteria, and course scope and
sequence is determined by the academic divisions.

Zola K. Gordy, Retention Coordinator
Teaching/Learning Center
MCC - Penn Valley
3201 Southwest Trafficway
Kansas City, MO 64111
(816) 759-4004

What better book can there be than the book of humanity?
--Cesar Chavez

>>> "Wallace, Stephen" <[log in to unmask]> 10/19/2006 9:46 am >>>
If your campus has a developmental education council (committee), how
is
it composed?  I don't need names, but areas of representation.

Stephen O. Wallace, Ph.D.

Coordinator Developmental Education and Advising Development

Shippensburg University

114 Horton Hall

(717) 477-1395

browser to