The University of Alaska Fairbanks has a permanent committee of the
Faculty Senate which both reviews and approves all curricular changes
for developmental education but which also acts as a "Developmental
Council".  Membership is rather broad given that UAF is both a Doctoral
granting University and has a community college mission and includes
most of the former community colleges within the state.

Membership includes the following:

1)	Developmental Education Department
2)	Rural Student Services
3)	Student Support Services
4)	English Department
5)	Math Department
6)	Sciences
7)	Advising Center
8)	Northwest Campus
9)	Interior-Aleutians Campus
10)	Tanana Valley Campus
11)	Chukchi Campus
12)	Bristol Bay Campus
13)	Kuskokwim Campus
14)	Rural Campus student services

The Dean of the College of Rural and Community Development (CRCD) is
also an ex officio member from the Provosts Council.

Ron

Ronald D. Illingworth
Professor
Interior-Aleutians Campus