Our developmental program has established a maximum class size of 15
for all of our composition-based courses and 18 for our developmental
math courses.  We did so after reviewing the NADE standards and the
NCTE, CRLA, and MLA documents on class size for composition courses.

Ron

Ronald D. Illingworth
Professor
Interior-Aleutians Campus