Hi Autumn:

What exactly is the purpose for this assignment? What specifically do you
want your students to know and be able to do as a result of engaging in this
assignment? Additionally, what specific use are you going to make of your
students' reflections?

I think that once you are certain about the purpose and outcomes of this
assignment -- you will be able to select an appropriate film to show.

Good Luck.