Hi Cindy,
Last year 14% of out student headcount used tutoring services, compared
to 17% the year before. Hope this helps.

Julie Shattuck
Program Manager, Tutorial Services
Frederick Community College
7932 Opossumtown Pike
Frederick, MD 21702
(301) 846 2523
Fax: (301) 624 2787

>>> Cindy Boglin <[log in to unmask]> 10/31/2006 1:00 PM >>>
Hello All,

I am working on setting some goals for our center regarding the
percentage of students who utilize our tutoring (subject area and
writing) services.  If you have any numbers that you can share I would
greatly appreciate it.

Thank you!

Cindy

Cindy Boglin

Director, University College at the Polytechnic Campus

7001 East Williams Field Road

Mesa, AZ  85212

(480)727-1909 * fax (480)727-1714

http://uc.asu.edu <http://uc.asu.edu/>  *