Happy Monday everyone.

I was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for good
practice exams, etc for the Accuplacer Reading exam.  The Reading
Comprehension component of the exam is being used as a gatekeeper into
the nursing program here.

 We need to address students' anxiety about the test, and their
concerns about content, which we seem to see fairly often.  And really
don't know where to start.

Information on any that you dislike would be appreciated as well.

Thanks so much for your help.

Shevawn Eaton, Ph.D.
Director, ACCESS/ESP
Northern Illinois University