770-274-5242

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pauline Trummel
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 12:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Group tutoring

I have a question to tack on to Chrisa's question. I'm hoping some of you
can answer this during this discussion. Do you pay your tutors more for a
group tutoring session than you do for an individual session?  We are in the
same situation as Chrisa with maxing out our tutors, so I'm beginning to
assign 2-3 in a group session, as well. Tutors have been asking if they get
paid for both students in a group. Up to this point a group of 2 is paid by
the hour not student.  I'd be very interested in your input. Thanks!

D. Pauline Trummel
Tutorial Programs Instructor/Coordinator Las Positas College
3033 Collier Canyon Rd.
Livermore CA 94551
925.424.1471