-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Debbie Cunningham
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 11:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Full Time Status Accomodation for Students with Disabilities

We have a student with a documented disability who is requesting a
reduced work load as an accommodation.  Specifically, s/he is asking to
be allowed to carry a reduced course load but still be considered full
time.  Is anyone aware of similar practices on other campuses?  Thanks
in advance!

--
Debbie Cunningham
Interim Director