I thought you might be able to use the forwarded attachment.
John

John Omerod, Program Coordinator
Learning Enhancement
Department of Literacy
148 Gabel Hall
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, IL   60115
753-8486

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/9/2006 9:43 AM >>>
I've attached a word document with links to some resources for
Accuplacer preparation, including materials put together by other
colleges and professional organizations.

Best,
Kerry Taylor
Coordinator, Reading Department
Anne Arundel Community College