Here at the University of Alaska Fairbanks, we are also in the process
of developing an outcomes assessment plan for our program which
includes teaching developmental courses, advising, tutoring, and
workshops.  We would be interested in hearing what others have come up
with in this arena as well.

Ron

Ronald D. Illingworth
Professor