Elizabeth Bonner,

I like your idea for a Learning Fair.  It is good for your Learning Center
and wonderful for those students who are seeking information to guide them
toward academic improvement.  I like your idea enough to offer something
that would be interactive and directly in line for the type of students who
may attend.

H&H publishes four online assessments: LASSI, PEEK, reading, and math which
are designed to give the student immediate feedback on strengths/weaknesses.
My offer is to provide them free for this event.

I'll make the same offer to any other Learning Center as long as it is a
one-day event with voluntary student participation.

Anyone interested, please call Priscilla at 1(800) 366-4079.  She will take
your information and set up the necessary access.

Bob