-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Laurie Hazard
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 2:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Cool Product At CRLA Conference

Hi John,

I'm pretty sure Karin has copies here at CRLA that she is selling.  Are
you here?  If you are here, the Wizard Education Products phone number
is 1-781-724-8552.  Call and ask for Karin.  If you are not here, the
website is www.wizardeducation products.com.  Also, I think Karin will
be at the banquet tonight.

Best,

Laurie