-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karin Winnard
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 3:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CRLA Members and Learning Assistance Professionals

Hi Everyone,

I trust you are all settling back in after the CRLA Conference. I had a
GREAT time seeing old friends and meeting new colleagues. I haven't
laughed so much at one conference ever!  (Remember, what happens in
Texas stays in Texas!)  As promised, a number of you asked for Tutor
Revue order forms.  I have attached one.  If for some reason the
attachment doesn't go through, you can also go to the website and grab
one:  www.wizardeducationproducts.com.  I truly appreciate how well this
product was received by many of you and am humbled.  I hope you enjoy
using it as much as I do.  If you have any questions or feedback, please
do not hesitate to contact me.

Karin

browser to