All of our developmental classes are capped at 19. This is partially due
to the fact that students spend half of their classtime in a computer
lab which only has 19 seats.

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Leahy, Mary
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 8:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Developmental class size

Our reading classes are limited to 20. Our English classes are usually
at 30 students. We have different standards for both. Our reading
classes are the same size as the math. We hold developmental classes to
20 students.
Mary

Mary C. Leahy
Associate Professor, English
Coordinator, Developmental Reading and Writing College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd.
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
630-942-3607
Fax: 630-942-3711