Does anyone have the current information on skillsBank4 computer software program.  I remember someone asking about it a while back.  My old contact information does not work.  I've used it in the past and really liked it.

I did not like PLATO; does anyone know of any other good computer instruction program for math?

Thanks,
Marlene