-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marlene K Sedillos
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 4:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: SkillsBank4

Does anyone have the current information on skillsBank4 computer
software program.  I remember someone asking about it a while back.  My
old contact information does not work.  I've used it in the past and
really liked it.

I did not like PLATO; does anyone know of any other good computer
instruction program for math?

Thanks,
Marlene