208.732.6529, Fax: 208.736.3029

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ronald D. Illingworth
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 4:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Developmental class size

First off, check the NADE standards.  They have published standards for
class sizes for developmental classes.  I picked up my copy at a NADE
conference from H&H publishing.  I'm at home now and not at work so I
can't give you the page numbers.  I'll have to ask my Math colleagues
for the math backup.  Also, I'll dig around in my old files and see if
I can find the English composition references.

So, there are 2 sources:  1 is NADE and the other is from the specific
discipline.

Ron

Ronald D. Illingworth
Professor