National Tutoring Association
15th Annual Conference

CALL FOR PROPOSALS

April 14 - 18, 2007
Westin Tabor Center Hotel
Denver, CO

Mile High and Down to Earth: Tutoring Theory Meets Practice

Dear Colleagues:

The National Tutoring Association (NTA) is a group of over 4900
individuals and organizations that are devoted to supporting students
achieve success through tutoring.  Our membership includes anyone who is
interested in tutoring, such as peer tutors, paraprofessional tutors,
professional tutors, literacy volunteers, tutor trainers and
administrators, and private tutors.  Our membership includes elementary
schools, middle schools, high schools, colleges, universities, community
programs, faith based programs, and NCLB providers.

The Officers, Board of Directors and Members of the National Tutoring
Association invite you to submit proposals for our 15th Annual
Conference. We ask you to join your colleagues in an exchange of ideas
and expertise in tutoring. We welcome proposals that expand the
discipline in all areas regarding: recruiting, training, and retaining
tutors; current trends in practice and research; use of technology;
understanding the law; tutoring special populations; online tutoring;
grant writing; learning preferences; improving tutorial leadership for
directors and coordinators; conflict management; building and marketing
private or community programs; basic nuts and bolts of tutoring; and
motivating students.

The Proposal Submission Form is available on our website or by
contacting us via our e-mail address ([log in to unmask]). We look forward
to your proposals and to seeing you all in Denver. Please visit our web
site for complete conference registration and hotel information
--www.ntatutor.org