Our Learning Center, which offers tutoring in math, writing, history, psychology, sociology, and a variety of the sciences, is looking for additional ways for tutors to integrate computers into their face-to-face tutoring sessions.  Obviously, we want to do so in pedagogically sound ways, rather than simply throwing technology into sessions.  While we've talked about using the word-processing functions when working with papers and using/demonstrating use of the Web for research, we're looking for more.  While we're primarily interested in "free sites," we''d also appreciate software recommendations.

Thanks in advance,
Billie Jones
Assistant Director for Writing Support
Shippensburg University Learning Center