Thank you.  That is exactly what I was looking for.  I should have
looked there to begin with!

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jane Neuburger
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2006 8:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: class size

The NADE Self-Evaluation Guides (Clark-Thayer, 1995; H&H Publishing
Company) list, as a best practice, limiting developmental education
class size to 18 students.

If this citation helps your case, please use it!

Jane A. Neuburger
NADE Certification Chair
Director, CRLA Certified Tutoring & Study Center
Syracuse University
111 Waverly Avenue
Syracuse NY 13244-2320
(315) 443-2005