-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mary Wills
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 1:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tutor Name Change

Hello,

We are looking for alternative names to call our tutors.  With the
stigma attached to the word "tutoring," we are trying to come up with
something different to call them. Any ideas?

Have a great day!
~M.
Mary Wills
Coordinator of Tutorial Services